Company & Department Profile
Digital department is responsible for developing and maintaining all relevant digital products such as RTL MOST and MOST+streaming services, rtl.hu website, RTL24 application.
- Elaborate product strategy, build product launch plans and pricing strategies
- Contribute to business plans, P&L forecasts
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product forecasts and special reports and analyses, answering questions and requests
- Prioritize development ideas and needs based on business goals and feasibility and return on investment
- Choose solution paths that balance the competing priorities of budget, time, quality, scope, platform strengths/weaknesses, and team resource capability
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Define tasks and processes required for high-level operation of digital products (defined in KPI)
- Establish relationships with customers to understand and manage desired business outcomes.
- Own customer relationships and deliver long term value from inbound leads
- Create compelling internal content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs
- Coordinate marketing activities of the department and own the customer journey
- Communicate to a variety of audiences from executives to developers.
- Ensure smooth communication with peer departments and external partners
- Supervision of cooperating partners and service providers
- Coordinate and work closely technology and IT team
- 3-5 years of relevant product management experience (FMCG, telco experience is an advantage)
- Proven execution of complex/large IT/Digital media projects
- 1+ years of experience in video streaming projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Informational Technology or Economics
- Deep experience on the field of integrated systems and in system integration projects
- Performs as a project stakeholder, and partners with engineering and operations teams across technology disciplines for success
- Excellent project scheduling and estimation skills
- Ensures plan is executing as needed, and escalates technical and procedural issues in a timely manner
- Know how to lead, communicate with, and motivate teams of diverse individuals
- Exercises pragmatism in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Must be detail-oriented, very organized and value the integrity of the data
- Maintains precise, accurate and timely meeting documentation, and is adept at actively tracking/managing follow ups
- Proficiency in standard project management tools (MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including effectively articulating the message in a clear and concise fashion which is audience appropriate
- Customer service-oriented
- Understanding of video streaming technology, products and market
- Understanding Digital Media Technologies, Web- and app development domains
- Fluent English is required
Bachelor's Degree in Informational Technology or business
- Digital media
- Media technology
- Information technology
By submitting your job application for this position, you give your consent to RTL Hungary to record and process your personal data contained in the aforementioned application for communication and workforce selection purposes during the selection process.
If you are interested in the position above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.